resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : AS400 Technical ConsultantLocation : Atlanta, GADuration :
6+Months ContractRate : $40-42/-hr on C2C Job Description:-*Profile Needs
to have Strong AS400 Technical Experience and Prefer at least 4+ Years of
AS400 Experience
Must have Strong Communication Skills to Manage Production Support
activities in different Customer Onsite Location (With Mentoring &
Governance from Senior Syntel Onsite PM)
Any Prior Payer Systems & Domains Experience combined with AS400 Skills is
Preferred
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*