*Location-Fairfield CT / Cincinnati, OH / Atlanta, GA*
*Minimum Experience *
2-3 Years’ experience in HFM 18.104.22.168 / 22.214.171.124/2/3 and total 7-15 years
of experience in Hyperion suite.
· In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience in developing HFM
applications including defining metadata (accounts, entities, scenarios,
custom dims, currency, etc…), consolidation methods, member lists,
journals, data forms, intercompany transactions, as well as rules
development (expressions, functions, variables, sub procedures, conditional
/ consolidation / elimination rules, string comparisons, subcubes, etc …)
· Drive custom dimension requirements and can set up mappings
between old COA and new COA and work with FDM team and validate output of
converted data as per mapping.
· Setup key HFM functionalities during design and build phase and
support work outs and UAT.
· Should have functional knowledge to understand business
requirements for setting up financial statements (like Cash flow, roll
forwards, CTA, etc.) in HFM and point out gaps in terms of fitment of
requirements in HFM application.
· Perform reconciliations between HFM and source system for
financial statement like Trial Balance.
· Should be able to accomplish reporting using Hyperion Financial
Reporting and Smart view.
· Handle data queries of users on HFM data and can put up rational
behind HFM data.
· Prior HFM implementation experience is a must with excellent
verbal and written communication
· Can leverage best practices from previous implementation
experience and work on constant support and continuous improvement Skills
(Mandatory) HFM 126.96.36.199 / 188.8.131.52/2/3.
*IDC Technologies Inc.*
1851 McCarthy Boulevard,
Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035.
*Ph- 408-457-9399 EXT 2052*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.