We need a Hadoop Developer who also has the Analyst and data governance
capabilities that we are looking for.
Mclean VA 6-12 Months Contract
Only EAD, GC or USC
we need someone with these core competencies but also with some hands on
expertise with Hadoop/other big data tools Will be long term role and will
hire over phone.
Responsibilities may include:
- Define and execute processes to monitor data governance policies and
procedures to ensure data integrity and privacy, establish consistent data
definitions, and monitor overall data quality for assigned data entities
- Work with various line of business data stewards to ensure that data
management methodologies include the steps, activities and deliverables
required to consistently achieve high data quality
Experience with Hive, Pig and Map Reduce.
- Work closely with business data owners and users to identify quality
metrics and thresholds
- Own and publish reports related to quality metrics along with root cause
analysis and mitigation options to the end user community
- Collaboratively work with TECH partners to ensure data stores and
applications adhere to defined data management practices, policies, and
- Support line of business project delivery teams in their effort to adopt
and execute on data management processes
- Partner with data stewards to assist in the identification and resolution
management of data quality issues, such as uniqueness, integrity, accuracy,
consistency, and completeness in a cost-effective and timely fashion
3 years of Hadoop experience
* Regards:Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager ITBrainiac Inc. Direct :
646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 -
Princeton, NJ 08540swilli...@itbtalent.com <swilli...@itbtalent.com> ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.