*Need Visa / DL copy with RC mail .*

*.Net Developer* at *Kansas City, MO*

*Job Type:* 12+ months contract

*Interview:* Phone and Skype

*Rate:* $55/hr on C2C (Not Negotiable)

*Required*

§  Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English

§  *3+ years of experience writing multi-threaded .Net C# applications for
servers or APIs including use of LINQ*

§  *3+ years of Microsoft SQL Server and TSQL experience*

§  *3+ years Microsoft ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC*

§  *1+ years of verifiable experience developing multi-threaded
applications in other environments*

§  *Applicant must have a solid understanding of telecommunications and
message processing protocols including HTTP/WCF, TCP/IP, Sockets, etc*

*The following skills and experience are desirable but not required*

§  Microsoft Entity Framework experience

§  Linux (RedHat) (gcc, binutils, and glibc at a minimum) / C++ development
experience

§  AMQP experience

§  MQ Series, BizTalk, RabbitMQ or other message processing systems

§  Experience interfacing Windows software with embedded systems

§  Skills in Spanish are a plus.

*Thanks & Regards *

*Abhay Tiwari*

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

Skype: akt.idc

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified

we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list

.