Hi,

Urgent requirement.

Integrated Data Warehouse Sr. Developer

Location = Houston, TX

Hourly Rate-Open

Duration- Long Term

Education Qualification:

Assignment Start Date:10/13/2015

Relevant Experience: At least 1 year of Teradata development experience,
and senior level Informatica development experience.

Desirable Qualification:

Project Name:

*Job Description (Skills, Required Experience and Job Responsibilities)*

Typically requires at least seven years of experience.

Responsible for developing and implementing the data models for assigned
reports, dashboards and business intelligence applications.

This includes, but is not limited to, gathering necessary data
requirements, understanding presentation layer needs and developing the
semantic layer, analytic views, virtualization layers, logical data models,
working with the application DBA’s to implement better physical data models
and working with developers on solving challenging and difficult data and
data performance issues.

Out of the box thinking is required and the Data Architect position is
critical to the credibility and success of our organization.

This individual must provide hands-on technical knowledge & leadership
working with database developers, DBAs, architects, data quality analysts,
and other teams as well as manages relationships within context of the
individual role.

Works independently with guidance in only the most complex situations and
is recognized as an expert in subject matter.

Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or
projects.

Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies
to complex problems.

*Please send me your resume along with the following details:*

*Full Legal Name:*

*All Inclusive Hourly Rate   *

*Visa/Legal Status:*

*Contact No & email:*

*Current Location:*

*Visa Copy(Must)*

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Bakshi  ( Sam )

s...@sourcechip.net

Phone -732-917-4895  (Skype)

SourceChip,Inc

www.sourcechip.net

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi

"We are an Equal Opportunity employer"

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
“REMOVE" in the subject. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.