*Washington DCData Modeler/**ETL Developer*

*6-12 month contract*

*Citizen/GC only*

*Primary Duties*

·         Design conceptual and logical models for data warehouses.

   - Update data models to meet new and changing business requirements.
   - Map source system data to data warehouse models.
   - Develop, test, and maintain ETL processes for all sources and
   destinations in SQL Server SSIS.
   - Adapt ETL processes to accommodate changes in source systems and to
   respond to changes in business requirements.
   - Develop processes for capturing and maintaining metadata from all data
   warehousing components
   - Define and capture metadata and rules associated with ETL processes.
   - Maintain recommended specifications for client access, application
   servers, database servers and networks
   - Work collaboratively with Systems Analysts and Subject Matter Experts
   to identify and understand source data systems.
   - Provide a feedback loop to advise on data standards in transaction
   systems that will lend better to long term analytic use of institutional
   data.

*Skills: *

·         Intermediary to advanced relational and dimensional data
modeling, database design, and technical design skills.

·         Intermediary to advanced SQL data integration skills.
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.