*Junior Developer (mobile) *

*Southlake, TX*

*12 month contract*

*Please reply to ta...@technocraftsol.com <ta...@technocraftsol.com>*

RESPONSIBILITIES
• Front-end application engineer for multi-platform web and mobile device
applications.
• Contribute well tested code daily for the mobile client
• Work as part of the team and with minimal direction. Yeah, we know you
have probably seen that with every job description you read but we really
mean it!
• Be an excellent troubleshooter and problem-solver.
• Lead by example; mentor and be mentored by others.
• Actively participate in product feature and design discussions to help
shape products.
• Passion to learn and bring the best engineering practices to the team.
• Develop into a well-rounded full stack application developer.

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Web/mobile application development experience/portfolio that demonstrates
your application development experience using HTML, CSS and JavaScript or
Ruby on Rails
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies
• Ability and desire to learn and work with new languages and technologies
as needed.

PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Familiarity with PhoneGap
• Familiarity with server-side components such as Ruby on Rails, XML, SQL,
etc.
• Experience using JavaScript and Ruby on Rails

EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum 1-4 years of related experience

--

 * Thanks and Regards*

*Tapan*

*Business Development Manager*