Hi,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829*

*Role:           Full stack Developer (stronger focus with the front end)*

*Location:   Rockville, MD (local candidates are preferred because an
in-person interview is required)*

*Duration:   18-24 Months contract*

*MOI:          Face To Face*

*These candidates should preferably have a Green Card or US Citizenship*

*Skills Required:*

I am  looking for a developer with experience in full stack development but
stronger focus with the front end. This candidate should have strong java,
core java and javascript and SQL skills.

Thanks and Regard’s

*Arpan Chandra*

Technical Recruiter

Technology Resource Group Inc.