!! Need- *Sr.Data Modeler / Architect with ENDUR* - Interview ASAP !!
Position : Sr.Data Modeler/Architect with ENDUR
Location : Houston, TX
Duration : 6+ Months
*Required Skills & Qualifications :*
- Responsible for architecture of Business and IT Strategies related to
the entire solution and enterprise capabilities.
- Translates business priorities and strategies across brands, channels
and geographies into Capability Architecture requirements.
- Assess and communicate the implications of architecture decisions on
the Capability Architecture.
- Determine impact of IT Work Requests to As-Is and To-Be Capability
- Performance code profiling to understand and track performance
bottlenecks within code (java, .Net, and SQL).
- Understand and optimize ENDUR application architecture and data
modeling for v14+
- Formulate reproducible performance test cases.
- Lead root cause analysis, recommend work-around, and drive issue
- Interface with business regarding system performance concerns.
- Recommend infrastructure and technology improvements to meet
application level process performance standards.
- Provide in-depth analysis of system infrastructure (application and
database) for Open Link Endur.
- Recommend performance optimizations for all tiers of Endur
implementation, i.e. Presentation Tier, Application Tier, Database Tier,
and Infrastructure Tier
- Data model support and research; data growth simulations
- Recommend improvements to increase stability, scalability, performance
and disaster recovery requirements.
- Perform system health checks and recommend improvements.
Desk No : 415-251-3968 | Email : *ch...@itbtalent.com <ch...@itbtalent.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.