*Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned
requirement and share the profiles at **a...@tresourceinc.com
*Job Title: Java Architect*
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: 12+ months Contract *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic and Skype*
*Need GC or US Citizen*
Please ensure they have the following skills:
1. Position REQUIRES a high end hands-on Sr. Java Developer/Architect
that has worked in High Frequency trading applications.
2. Must be versed with performance tuning and worked for hedge funds
or other high frequency shops in the past
Rest of the Job scope:
· 10+ years of low latency application experience
· -15 years of Java coding
· -Must have experience with tuning JVMs
· -Must have written code with techniques to minimize GC
· -Knowledge of GC operation is a must
· -10 years of Linux
· -5 years of working with messaging products, such as Tibco,
Google protocol buffers, MQ
· -Extensive knowledge of multi-threading
· -Basic FIX knowledge is required, 5 years working with FIX
· -Basic SQL and database operations using Oracle
· Profile and benchmark existing code at component and overall
· Write scripts to generate and automate regressing testing
· Develop load testing harness
· Analyze performance benchmark data and identify performance
· Tune JVM and related object libraries to minimize GC
· Simplify database schema and devise ways to cache data to lower
· Conduct Design and Code reviews
· Rewrite portions of existing code or write new utilities as
required for improve performance and scalability of the overall system
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : *859*, Direct: 909-859-1312
Gtalk: <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> req.shahnawaz | Fax: 408-213-8316
a...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.