*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Quality Engineer*
*Location: Raleigh/Durham, NC*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Max. C2C rate is $4**0**/hr*
*Candidates MUST be Permanent Residents (green card) or US Citizens.*
Quality Engineer with more software development experience. Also will be
based in Raleigh/Durham NC.
• Assure product quality through the development of ‘net-new’ manual or
automated test scripts. This effort should maximize the ROI while
minimizing quality risks. Output consistent with department’s guidelines.
• Assure process quality and consistency through development or adherence
to guidelines and standards appropriate to product and industry and/or
development life cycle.
• When involved in testing, ensure test design is traceable to requirement
and achieves a high level of requirement and test execution coverage.
Continuously improve test scripts and product coverage.
Complete all updates test cases, test scripts, test harnesses, test
guidelines according to schedule.
• Execute all assigned testing, whether manual or automated, according to
schedule and any
productivity targets committed.
• Support root cause analysis exercises against target areas, propose
corrective approaches for measurable improvements, track and report
progress; communicate the plans and results effectively to drive change.
Collect and analyze data and other findings, according to plans.
• Produce reports that are clear, effective, insightful, and traceable –
whether for defects discovered during test or non-compliance issues found
during a process review or audit. Utilize existing tracking systems, report
mechanisms, agreed conventions, and metrics when preparing and providing
• Escalate concerns about project/product/process quality in clear, timely,
collaborative, constructive way.
• Knowledgeable and conversant in defect prevention and associated tools
• Participate in improvement initiatives. Develop Quality Assurance plans
or Test Plans and embed appropriate activities as part of project/product
• Objectively evaluate processes and products against applicable standards,
• Participate in defect reviews or other project efforts, providing clear
status when needed.
*Skill Set Desired: *
*C or C++ Programming*
*MS SQL Development*
*Knowledge of EHR's valuable*
*Knowledge of Meaningful Use requirements valuable*
*Experience with Agile*
*Specific Requirements: *
Academic and professional qualifications
Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a
relevant Program of study is mandatory. Relevant post graduate
qualifications and professional memberships for senior roles will be
preferred. It is essential that a person at this level proactively maintain
awareness of test and/or quality standards to improve product or process
5+ years experience testing or developing on complex client-server and sql
database based systems.- 4+ years of experience in as Quality Engineer
4+ years in a QA or equivalent role
1+ year of C# or C++ Programming experience
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.