Hi,

Hope you are doing great. Please go through the below mentioned requirement
and share the profiles at shams...@tresourceinc.com ASAP.

Job Title: Ruby on Rails Developer

Location: Philadelphia, PA (Phone then Skype)

Duration:  12-36 months+

Scripting /Programming Ruby, Ruby on Rails

Python, Bash

Nagios/Op5, Splunk, New Relic

Sinatra / Padrino, Resque, Redis, Unicorn is our stack. Awareness of what
these things are and what they do is important.

Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, HDFS

VMWare, Openstack, AWS , Capistrano

Capistrano

Candidates will be responsible for development and automation of a major
media platform .

Resource would be located in and around Philadelphia and able to be
comfortable supporting applications after hours.

We pick up what we break. Ideal Candidate would be a Team player and a
self-starters .

Team is very small.

Required Skill

Scripting /Programming Ruby, Ruby on Rails

Monitoring & Reporting Systems

Application Framework Ruby on Rails

Persistence Tier MySQL/Postres

Virtualization Some kind of virtualization experience.

Data Center Automation

Communication Skills Written & Verbal

Nice to have Skills for Ruby On Rails Dev/Ops Job:

Python, Bash

Nagios/Op5, Splunk, New Relic

Sinatra / Padrino, Resque, Redis, Unicorn is our stack. Awareness of what
these things are and what they do is important.

Redis, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, HDFS

VMWare, Openstack, AWS , Capistrano

Capistrano

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Shamshul Qamar | Technical Recruiter*

*Technology Resource Group Inc. *

*3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051*

*Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 821*

*Gtalk: shams251...@gmail.com <shams251...@gmail.com> | Fax: 408-213-8316*

*shams...@tresourceinc.com <shams...@tresourceinc.com> |
www.tresourceinc.com <http://www.tresourceinc.com>*