*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Java Developer with R Statistical Programming Exp.
Location : St. Paul, MN *
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Interview : Phone/ Skype *
• This is the Wind Resource Assessment Process Improvement Directive
• The goal is to lower the amount of time to produce a key
WindLogics deliverable called a Wind Resource Assessment from three weeks
to one week thus allowing us to produce more WRA's in a year.
• Software with most of it coded in Java.
• Some of the delivered software may be coded in the* R statistical
• Mostly writing and testing Java software.
• Collaborating with Scrum team members.
• There is minimal overtime.
• Must have: solid Java software engineering skill
• Nice to have: experience with Spring framework (specifically,
Spring Batch and Spring Boot)
• Nice to have: experience with the R statistical programming
• Nice to have: experience developing software for Amazon Web
• Clear and concise communicator.
• Must be able to estimate work required to complete a task and log
work on a task in our Agile Scrum tool.
VSG Business Solutions
221, Cornwell Dr, Bear, DE 19701
Contact No.: 302-261-3207 X 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.