Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to hemant.si...@infogium.com.
*Position: Enterprise Application Engineer*
*Location: Englewood, CO*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Interview Process: phone/skype*
The MuleSoft implementation experience is highly preferred, but if they
have another type of ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) implementation
experience, that might be sufficient. The Java Development background is a
MUST. Should have experience mentoring on-shore and off-shore resources.
*General Job Duties:*
• Able to interpret requirements to develop Mulesoft
services/integrations in Continuous Integration /Continous Development and
• Contribute to Applications Development and QA teams to
establish best practices implementation of methodologies and toolsets
• Actively involved with requirement understanding and
• Work closely with functional leads/PMs to understand the
• Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary for the role
• Ability to provide mentoring to other team members,
manage/guide offshore developers.
• Prefer 3+ years of Mulesoft experience with implementing
service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration
(EAI) using Mulesoft 3.x
• Experienced in J2EE, Java Servlets, JMS, EJB, Design
Patterns, Web services and building integration projects using any
• Solid programming experience using Java, XPath, and XSL/T,
J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB), Design
Patterns, JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, XSLT, CXF, Spring Framework, Other
Open source Java based frameworks and Utilities etc. in order to deliver
• Strong knowledge of EAI/SOA best practices, development
methodologies & standards
• Solid programming skills using Experienced troubleshooting
Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and
• Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
• Experience working with RAML using Mulesoft
• Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing
Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services, open API
development, and SOA concepts. Ability to create SOAP and REST based
service interfaces using MuleSoft’s Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform
to deliver fast, reliable, and scalable integration API code.
• Solid understanding of integration design patterns
• Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release
capabilities is a plus
• Demonstrated experience implementing Mule ESB architecture,
rules, caching etc. is a plus
Infogium Technologies, LLC
hemant.si...@infogium.com | Contact: +1-678-648-8258 | www.infogium.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.