Hi,

 Pleasure mailing you. I have one urgent requirement from one of our client.
Please go through that and let me know if you are interested for this
position.

Can you please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rate and
availability for this position.

An early feedback is really appreciated

Thanks

 REQ

Title: Siebel Developer (C) (28305)
Contract Duration: 1 year +
Location: New York, New York

FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW AFTER THE TELEPHONIC ROUND

Minimum Requirements:

Person Requirements

  5+ years hands on Siebel, MS .Net, web application and web services
development

5+ years hands on database development
Knowledge of configuring Siebel 7.7 UI components, such as applets, views,
and screens
Knowledge of Siebel eScripting in both Business Services and Business
Objects layer, including Business Components, Applets
Comfortable with both server side and browser side scripting
Knowledge of EBC, VBC components
C# 2.0, .Net Framework 2.0. required
Proficiency with building ASP.Net 2.0 web applications, GridView, AJAX and
User Controls knowledge
WSDL and XSD knowledge preferred
Knowledge of IIS preferred
Strong SQL skills, experience in writing complex SQL, query tuning, etc.
Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
Experience in analyzing business requirements
Experience in producing detailed technical specs
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Strategic and tactical thinking capabilities
Exposure to financial services business preferred

Main Function

Position is for a senior developer within COMPANY Wealth IT to assist with
ongoing maintenance and improvement of the Wealth Management Reporting
Platform. The senior developer will be responsible for working with other
team members in designing, developing, testing, implementing and
troubleshooting user-facing components of the Platform, with specific
emphasis on the Client & Report Configuration subsystem. Activities will
involve participating in business requirements, design, and hands on
development. Candidate should also have good communication skills and be
adept at juggling multiple priorities.

Main Duties

  Responsible for ongoing development of the WMR Client & Report
Configuration application using the Siebel application framework

Analysis, design, coding and unit testing of bug fixes, feature
improvements, and system enhancements, as assigned by the team lead
Responsible for gathering requirements from business users, completing
development and unit testing of all development items

Please forward the resumes to sa...@newitbridge.com

Thanks

sagar