Position: Principal Python engineer
Location: Long Island, NY-11101
Contract for 9 months.
Django experience is a must.
We will have 1 internal interview and then client interview
• Minimum of 5 to 8 years of experience on Open Source Platform in
architecting /designing /developing Web based applications.
• Must have strong experience on Open Source Technologies,
including Python 2.7(+) and Django 1.4 (+)
• Must have experience on writing Ajax driven applications with
• Must have experience on multi-layered application architecture
• Must have experience on applications with design patterns and
• Strong understanding of OOPS and Design Patterns.
Nice to have:
HTML 5, any Enterprise Service Bus based architecture
Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS
Jira, SVN, Aptana Studio, Confluence, Wiki
Nice to have experience in BFSI domain – Automobile Dealership Management
• Should be able to develop enterprise class software products in a
web based SaaS model
• Be able to stay abreast of development methodologies and
technical components in use and under development on the open source
• Work with development leads and managers to implement technology
strategy and implementation
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.