Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*Sr. Java Developer *

*San Leandro, CA *

*12 Months *

*GC/Citizens*

   - Lead the Java development effort
   - PL/SQL development experience
   - Spring framework, hibernate experience
   - Java/J2ee experience
   - Able to coordinate the onsite and offshore work
   - Create and review Functional Specification Designs, Data Models, Data
   Mappings, Architectural Documentation
   - Develop, test, implement and maintain applications with established
   processes.
   - Develop technical designs for application development.
   - Develop and execute unit test plans
   - Review onsite and offshore deliverables
   - Consult with product teams and business analysts to identify
   application requirements
   - Support and address problems of systems integration and compatibility
   - Mentor and coach development team

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted