Dear Consultant,
I recently came across your resume posting on the internet and was
wondering if you are still available or interested in
hearing about other career opportunities? Below is a job description I
would like to discuss with you. If you or someone you
know might be interested in hearing more about this or other career
opportunities please email me a word version of you
resume along with the best time and number to reach you at.

*REPLY ME AT: dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com <dayle.wil...@itbtalent.com>*

TitleL: Web Designer
Location:  Windsor, CT
Duration: 6 MONTHS

NOTE: !! GC & USC !!(Independent Consultants  with Portfolio)

describe the user experience to stakeholders and direct development
activities from inception to implementation.
•Follow user-centered design principles to produce high-quality designs
that cater to today’s users and their expectations.
•Effectively use research and business feedback to iteratively refine, and
evolve design solutions.
•Collaborate with other user experience services designers, researchers,
and/or external vendors to constantly refine our process, methods, and
best-practices.
•Have a passion for creating designs that are simple, elegant, useful, and
usable

Job Requirements
Ideal candidate should have:
•3+ years of experience as a Web Designer for consumer facing applications
or websites demonstrating expertise in interactive projects.
•SharePoint experience – Must have; SharePoint, web-related communication
platforms
•Experienced in interaction design, industrial design, human factors,
graphic design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent
professional experience.
•Excellent presentation and communication skills.
•Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently
high level of attention to detail on multiple efforts
•High levels of experience working with agile methods and teams

Regards:
Dayle Wilson - IT Technical Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Direct : 609-935-3773 (103)