Title: Senior DB2 UDB DBA.
Location: Berkeley heights, NJ or Boston, MA.
Duration: 3-6+ months.
- Share the workload with other UDB/AIX DBAs to support a 24*7 UDB/AIX
environment with 15TB data in total for its core business, DB2 Q
replicated DBs and Data Warehouse.
- Assist in moving UDB/AIX DBs from environments of AIX5.3/Power5 on
EMC CX7 to one of AIX6.1/Power6 on EMC CX4.
- Assist in implementing DB2 V9.5.3 LBAC.
- Assist in UDB/AIX DR/BC planning and implementation.
- General knowledge of UDB/AIX utilities such as backup, reorg,
runstats and rebind is required.
- General knowledge of UDB/AIX client and server is required.
- General knowledge of AIX environment such as AIX security permission
on AIX file, user id and group is required.
- Experience with DB2 V9.5.3 LBAC is a plus.
- Experience with DB2 Q replication, also called InfoSphere Q
replication, is a plus.
- Experience with JDBC and WAS connections to UDB/AIX is a plus.
- Data Warehouse and Informatica experience is a plus.
- The person should be 24*7 available in general.
- The person should be highly self motivated, task oriented and
capable of working independently in carrying out tasks and trouble
Thanks & regards,
VP of Operations
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at