*Title: Automation Tester*

*Location: Cincinnati, OH*

*Duration: 12 months + (Contract with potential for extension)*

*Top Desired Skills: Automated testing, Selenium, Java, Agile*

*Job Description:*

The tester supports quality assurance programs and processes in alignment
with QA strategy. The tester is responsible for providing feedback on
artifacts developed during requirements and analysis phase within client
projects; authoring test cases; and performing test execution for both
project and support related activities. The tester will primarily be doing
automation scripting and test execution with Selenium Web Driver/Java.

*·         5+ years of software quality assurance testing experience*

*·         Experience writing and maintaining scripts in Selenium Web
Driver using Java and modular frameworks (TestNG)*

·         Experience using Quality Center/ ALM for test case management

·         Experience in Agile software development methodology

·         Strong understanding of test case creation and execution concepts
and best practices

·         Experience testing system integrations/data flows

·         Strong troubleshooting skills

·         Experience using SQL or PL/SQL for database validation

·         Understanding of regression testing concepts and best practices

·         Experience writing and maintaining scripts in QTP/ UFT using VB
script and modular frameworks (Not required)

*Regards,*

*Vamsi,*

*Resource Director,*

*Artemas Inc.,*

*Email: va...@artemasinc.com <va...@artemasinc.com>*

*http:// artemasinc.com <http://artemasinc.com>*

*Ph:  203-653-2397*

*Best way to reach me is by email.*

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.