Sandiego CA
GC/citizen only

*NO H1B*

development related to BI Applications 7.9.6.4 (Financials or HR
Analytics). Should have working knowledge of OBIEE 11g. Should have
development experience with Oracle Financials or Peoplesoft HCM. Position
will require in-depth knowledge of DataWarehouse and data modeling
concepts. Cognos experience a plus.

Skills Required:
• BIAPPS 7.9.6.4+
• Extensive Informatica/DAC
• OBIEE 11.1.1.7.0 rpd & report development

Optional Skills:
• Development background in Oracle EBS R11.x / R12.x or Peoplesoft HCM
• Experience with BIApps migration from Informatica to Oracle Data
Integrator
• Oracle 12c Cloud Control for OBIEE
• COGNOS

Job Code CW00I04L: Responsibilities: Researches, designs, develops,
configures, integrates, tests and maintains existing and new business
applications and/or information systems solutions including databases
through integration of technical and business requirements. Applications
and infrastructure solutions include both 3rd party software and internally
developed applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include, but
are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, coding of
modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and
maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems
including database management systems. Works within the Information
Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of
objectives and strategies. Provides required documentation and participates
in architecture reviews to ensure that the solutions comply with standards
and use approved technologies. Typical customers are HP end users and
various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development,
Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company.
Master: Unique mastery and recognized authority on relevant subject matter
knowledge including technologies, theories, or techniques. Contributes to
the development of innovative principles and ideas. Successfully operates
in the most complex disciplines, in which the company must operate to be
successful. Provides highly innovated solutions. Routinely exercises
independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and criteria for
achieving objectives. Develops strategy andleads large, cross-division
functional teams or projects the affect the organizations longterm
goals and objectives. May participate in cross-division, multi-function
teams.
Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.