Please take a look at requirements below and let me know if you have
suitable profiles available for them.
Position: Windows Admin
Duration: 6 months
Here is the high-level objectives for this configuration SOW for Websense
OCR. Need someone who can configure and set up web sense product. Having Dev
and admin experience will be good
* Verify Data Loss Prevention System Modules
* Provide client team with Supplemental DSS server requirements
* Provide requirements for client to build a Virtual Windows Server
* Install Websense DSS software
* Enable OCR Capability
* Enable OCR functionality on all WSGA appliances
* Save and Deploy Configurations Settings
* Test text extraction capabilities for file types:.png, .pdf, .jpeg
* Fine tune module accuracy as testing requires.
* Assist with other required DLP Policy & OCR testing.
Role: Big Data/Hadoop developer
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Duration: 12+ Months Position
* 8+years of IT experience in Database/DataWarehouse
* Extensive implementation experience in Big Data technologies
(Hadoop, Spark, Impala, Hive, MapReduce/YARN)
* Experience in Massively Parallel Processing (MPP), shared nothing
database systems, NoSQL systems
* Experience in Lambda architectures
* Good working Experience on Data Integration, Data warehousing -
Dimensional and Relational models
* Experience in data governance and security policy implementation
* Strong interpersonal skills, including a positive,
* Must be passionate, flexible and innovative in utilizing the
tools, their experience, and any other resources, to effectively deliver to
very challenging and always changing business requirements with continuous
success a governance and security policy
Hemal Adani | Technical Recruiter | KnackTek LLC.
5900 Windward Parkway, Suite 410, Alpharetta, GA 30005
Office: 470 395 0236
<mailto:hemal.ad...@knacktek.com> hemal.ad...@knacktek.com |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.