Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to hemant.si...@infogium.com.
*Location-* Marlborough MA
*Duration-6 – 12 month*
*Phone and video interview if not local*
KEYS TO THIS POSITION:
1. Candidate must have Strong Oracle DBA experience and SQL Tuning
2. Candidate must have experience working with Oracle 12C, OEM, Linux, and
Toad or SQL.
3. Must have excellent communication skills as we are looking for this
resource to start as a Senior and eventually become a Lead. They need to
be able to take ownership of the work and work with others. This will be a
combination of production support as well as working with development teams
to fine tune the database for their applications.
4. Oracle Resource Manager and Sql query plan manager are a +.
5. AWS (amazon web services) and Ignite would be a big +.
6. Shell Scripting is a plus along with experience supporting Sybase and
7. Location: Marlborough (80%) with travel to Boston (20 %) - the work
will primarily be done in Marlborough
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related
field plus seven (7) years of Oracle DBA experience including 11g:
• Two (2) years of experience implementing and supporting
Oracle RAC 11g
• Replication software, Shareplex or HVR
• Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle utilities, including RMAN,
OEM 12c, DataPump and DataGuard
• Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle advance features for
failover, load balancing, Cluster Services
• Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle tuning utilizing advanced
SQL methodologies and AWR
• Demonstrated knowledge of Oracle standard maintenance
including Patching, upgrades and migrations
• Demonstrated knowledge of Kerberos and Data Encryption
• Demonstrated Scripting and automation skills utilizing Unix
Shell and SALT
• Demonstrated understanding of the Linux operating system
• Exposure to Amazon Web Services including RDS and AMI’s
• ITIL change, incident and problem management
Applicant must meet MOST of these requirements.
Responsible for supporting transactional database systems for Investment
Management applications, as part of the Enterprise Technology Services
(ETS) team. Support production system requiring system design,
infrastructure build, performance tuning, capacity management, and systems
integration. Promote standard IT processes and architectural best
practices. Specific responsibilities include:
• Maintain stability and performance of the database system
• Perform performance analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting and
• Plan database releases, perform impact analysis and execute
• Perform database capacity planning, trend analysis and
predict future database resource requirements
• Implement back-up, recovery, cloning, archiving and
• Maintain database health through patching, table
• Support database refreshes by migrating data from production
to lower environments
• Participate in Disaster Recovery testing
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.