I have a new position. Must have strong oracle ebusiness suite experience.
Likely 12 month assignment. Must be on site in Wayne, PA.
Enterprise Architect needed for a *contract *opportunity with client
located in Wayne, PA!
*The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:*
· Experience in architecture frameworks such as DoDAF, FEAF,
· Ten years experience as an Enterprise Architect
· Experience in implementing Oracle solutions in a complex multi
branded IT landscape.
*What You’ll Be Doing:*
· Implementing an enterprise architecture framework and obtain
buy-in from all stakeholders within the company
· Employee will define the “as-is” architecture state and
established the strategic road map to a “to-be” state
· Ensure that all IT projects are in compliance with the
architecture and standards
· Report hierarchically to the Senior Vice President Research &
· Participates in the Enterprise Architectural Board
· Leads domain architects (Technical, Application, Service Experts)
*What You Need to Bring to the Table:*
· Experience with enterprise architecture frameworks such as DoDAF,
FEAF, Zachman, TOGAF and a Model Driven Systems Development Framework.
· Ten years experience of working as an Enterprise Architect
· Must be able to set up the enterprise architecture for a company
starting with the partitioning of the enterprise into logical components.
· Master degree in Business or Information Technology.
· Experience in enterprise architecture and project management
· Experience in the management of complex integration projects.
· Substantial knowledge of architecture methods and modeling
· Resource project management and financial management skills.
* Regards:Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager ITBrainiac Inc. Direct :
646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 -
Princeton, NJ 08540swilli...@itbtalent.com <swilli...@itbtalent.com> ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.