Hi,

This is Sam from SourceChip,Inc.  looking for BI (Business Intelligence)
Project Manager_ Sunnyvale, CA

•Solid foundation and experience managing BI projects, including Java /
JavaScript developers, Teradata, Vertica, Tableau, BO etc

 TITLE:   BI (Business Intelligence) Project Manager

STATUS:             Open

LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA, United States

# of Openings: 3

Skills

•10+ years of experience, will be able to quickly adapt to a changing
environment and interact with a broad base with diverse needs and technical
capabilities.

•Preferraably a  BI PM in fortune 100 org

•Must be capable of exerting strong, influential leadership and have an
unyielding ownership and accountability to produce quality results in a
challenging atmosphere.

• This role is for one of the largest companies in the world, known for
products that have huge fan base

• The candidate must be able to navigate and execute in an environment of
ambiguity and lead cross-functional teams in the successful delivery of
Business Intelligence solutions used to facilitate the business.

• Strong Project Management skills – managing schedule, efforts amidst
dynamic environment

•Solid foundation and experience managing BI projects, including Java /
JavaScript developers, Teradata, Vertica, Tableau, BO etc

•Strong analytical skills and understanding of SDLC as it relates to BI
solutions

•Very strong communication skills - written and verbal Positive attitude,
ability to work in a high pace and ambiguous environment required.

Job Responsibilities

•The Project Manager will be performing a wide range of duties including
all of the following - Plan the project, Manage the project team, Implement
the project, Control the project, Evaluate the project

If you feel comfortable with Job details please send me all required
details for client submission along with updated resume prefer in word doc
:-

Full Name-

E-mail ID

Contact number-

Current location -

Visa Status:-

Skype-id (Must)

Hourly Rate(All Inclusive c2c) -

Salary expectation for fulltime-

Relocation-

Availability to Join-

Thanks & Regards,

Suman Bakshi  ( Sam )

s...@sourcechip.net

Phone -732-917-4895  (Skype)

SourceChip,Inc

www.sourcechip.net

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sumanbakshi

"We are an Equal Opportunity employer"

If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
“REMOVE" in the subject. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.