*Job Title:  Senior SQL Developer Location:  Lansing, MI Duration:  12+
Months *

*Start Date ASAP*

*Trizetto Must haveWe have a requirement for a Senior SQL Developer to
assist with EDI development.  Specifically development for our 834
processor for electronic enrollment.  .  The individual for this position
must have strong SQL development skills with analytical thinking.  I can’t
stress the importance of finding a candidate that is self-driven and does
not need a lot of guidance.  They should be resourceful and be able to
figure things out without much assistance.  This is not an environment that
they get very detailed specifications so it is a must that they are able to
technically develop with SQL Server and have an analytical mind. In
addition, we need somebody who can bring best practices and deliver high
quality SQL code to automate electronic enrollment at PHP.  Knowledge of
EDI files, with an emphasis on 834 enrollment files is a must.  Senior
SQLDeveloperThis position will work as part of the Sparrow IT team at
Physicians Health Plan.  The position will work on SQL Server development
focusing on EDI and 834 enrollment processing.  Job DescriptionDevelop and
Test SQL and T-SQL database programming to implement 834 enrollment files.
 Analyze and implement EDI specifications according to PHP or customer
companion guidesDevelop technical documentation that supports stored
procedures and SQL server development.       Required5-10 years of SQL
Server development using T-SQL and SQL languages.  Experience developing
stored procedures in SQL ServerAnalyze and implement efficiencies in SQL
and stored proceduresKnowledge of EDI files, with an emphasis on 834
enrollment files.Must have strong technical and problem solving skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills. *

*Please send resume to Email: ajay.ka...@panzersolutions.com
<ajay.ka...@panzersolutions.com>Voice : 203-652-1444 Ext: 116*