Sharepoint Develpoer

Location: Groton, CT

Duration: 3+ Months

Rate: 38/hr. on C2C

Start Date: ASAP

We need someone with experience developing for Sharepoint. Specifically we
need someone who has work on Sharepoint with a high-volume of records and
has had to perform optimization/indexing in Sharepoint. We have a project
that will be handling over 1 million records in Sharepoint and we need
someone who knows how to design/build/optimize it so that performance
remains usable. In addition, this candidate needs T-SQL experience.

Thanks & regards,
Ricky
Phone: 734-591-3562X1181
Fax     : 734-418-2603
 <mailto:ri...@aim-cc.com> ri...@aim-cc.com I  <mailto:aim.ri...@yahoo.com>
aim.ri...@yahoo.com

  <http://www.aim-cc.com/> www.aim-cc.com

http://www.clickindia.com/images/2008/11/11/02/503343_20081111361_large.JPG
We are committed to help you grow

Bills 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress, this mail cannot be
removed from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing list, please
reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and your email address in the body.
Include Complete Address and/or Domain/Aliases to be removed. We sincerely
regret any inconvenience.