*Citizen only*

*Washington*
* DC2 month contract*

*Responsibilities*

• As a hands-on architect, primary responsibilities center around design
and development of web based, real-time and batch applications

• Collaborate with members of the design team – both technical as well as
business owners - to identify requirements and design new products or
extensions to existing products.

• Produce application prototypes with sufficient detail to allow others in
the development team to complete the development work.

• Provide technical oversight to the development process including code
reviews and mentoring of the technical team.

• Must be able to deliver solutions end-to-end with a focus on hitting
delivery milestones. Experience in an agile development environment and
understanding of agile/lean delivery methods is required.

• Propose and document technical design recommendations and improvements.
Positions in our technical team require strong technical opinions and open
communication.

• Document designs and development work according to established
documentation standards

• Design and oversee unit tests to ensure application logic is fully
exercised for each application component.

*Qualifications:*

Coder at heart with deep understanding of application architecture and
design with Ruby

SQL/No-SQL Database experience

Test Driven Development experience

Experience and knowledge of Scrum and Agile tools such as Rally/
Jenkins/GitHub/Confluence/PullReview/log4r, etc.

Also need JSON, CSS, HTML5, JavaScript, Angular JS, Bootstrap, MS
SQL/Postgres, etc.

Regards,

Nimra Nayyab
Technical Recruiter
FAAZ Consulting LLC
nimra.nay...@faazconsulting.com
www.faazconsulting.com
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!

We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.