Pleasure mailing you. We have an immediate requirement with one of our
Global Implementation partner. Below is the details Job description, Please
go through the JD.
If you have any suitable consultants matching with the requirement, Please
send me the updated resume along with contact details, work authorization
status, availability, expected hourly rate.
Early response is really appreciated.
*JOB Title:* *Cognos SSIS developer*
*Location:* *Fort Lauderdale, FL*
Required Skill(s) Data Integration (L2) , Data Integration (L3) ,
Unix Shell Scripting (L1) , ETL (L2)
Essential Skill(s) SSIS (L3) , Cognos DI (L3)
*kill1 - SSIS (L3)*
· Knowledge in Design, Capacity Planning and Architecting ETL
solutions Soundknowledge in Performance Tuning Packages Implementing
· Sound knowledge in Best Practices of developing SSIS Project
UsingSSIS beyond ETL (DB Maintanance)
*Skill2 - Cognos DI (L3)*
· Should be proficient with ETL concepts and have the ability to
convertrequirements into design.
· Experience with Open Source data integration preferable.
· Should have proficiency in at least one database tool.
· Should understand the range of options and best practices for
common ETLdesign techniques such as change data capture, key generation and
· Should have working experience on an ETL tool.
· Should have knowledge in designing the mapping and end-to-end
data flow in a maShould be up-to-date on the upgrade options, enhancements,
add-ons and featuresin the ETL tool with a view to improving the
productivity.Ability to lead a team of developers.
Thanks & Regards,
Prosercorp d.b.a Tekskills Inc
ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company
Phone:732-640-2152 |Fax: 888-543-5125
200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.