Hope you are doing great!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with the your updated resume and I will
get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back
at my contact number *408-709-1760 Ext. 829*
*Title: QA Engineer (USC AND GC Only)*
*Duration: 12 Months contract*
*Location: Alpharetta, GA, 30004*
*MOI: Telephonic + Skype*
*Pay rate: $44/hr on c2c*
*Skills & Experience Required:*
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Engineering, Computer
Engineering or equivalent.
• 5+ years’ experience
• Hands-on Experience in building Automation test plan and developing
automation test scripts using Java/Fitnesse.
• Experience programming with Java in Windows and Linux environments or
another Object Orientated Language.
• Experience with REST APIs
• Should have experience in defining test strategy, test estimations, test
plan creation, execution and reporting
• Good relationship management skills
• Leadership ability including coaching
• Strong oral and written communications skill
• Advanced multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• Must be a good team player and show ability and willingness to motivate
and support other engineers. Ability to work effectively in Global teams
• Experienced in using Agile development methodologies in a multinational
agile environment with distributed teams across multiple timezones.
• Within a Scrum Agile environment, the successful candidate will lead all
activities related to QA including; overall Test strategy, test plan
creation, test execution, results evaluation etc.
• Emphasis in development of automated test scripts (Fitnesse, Java)
• Owns QA Test Tools and automation script environment within a dedicated
• Ensures product achieves compliance with functional and non-functional
• Reviews and evaluates project activities for compliance with QA
guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve process and
product quality within a Scrum continuous improvement environment,
• Provides overall software QA leadership and perspective to internal team
• Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and
Process initiatives across QA peers in other scrum teams.
• Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas, process
improvements and providing direction and guidance to improvement initiatives
Thanks and Regard’s
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hills-Dale Court Santa Clara,CA
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext: 829
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.