Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     ServiceNoW admin Location:    Los Angeles or San Diego, CA.
St. Cloud ,MN Duration:    12+ months*

Interview – skype and telephone

*Job Description:*

*SERVICENOW ADMIN* WHO HAS GENUINE EXP IN ADMINSTRATOR AND IS NOT A
DEVELOPER. I ALSO NEED SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE SERVICENOW IMPLEMENTATION .

He must be aware of ServiceNoW concept, architecture and fundamental
structure and will need to rollout Change Management , Incident, Release,
Config/Discovery, Service Request, and Service Watch modules of ServiceNoW
and maintain  it.

Need to join immediately.

Thanks & Regards

Abhay Tiwari

Sr. Technical Recruiter

abha...@idctechnologies.com <jama...@idctechnologies.com> | 408-457-9399
Ex. 2033

Gtalk : abhaytiwari9009

IDC Technologies, Inc. |1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
USA, 95035
Web: www.idctechnologies.com

ISO 9001-2008 Certified