*Apache Cassandra Administration*
*Location: Piscataway, NJ*
*Contract Duration: Up to 30 months depending upon performance, need and
• Working on a high-traffic, scalable and extremely performance tuned
• Build the core product platform for a high-scale, highly reliable
services for multiple clients
• Work with product managers to clarify functional flows and provide
technical insights with a perspective on optimization
• Interface with Engineering leads, Architects and cross functional
• Highly skilled in writing spark queries for Datastax Cassandra.
• Should have experience with Cassandra Installs, configures,
troubleshoots, monitors and upgrades.
• Backup and recovery, security and maintenance and performance tuning on
both server and database
• Data modeling
• Use Datastax to configure monitoring services.
• Configure and automation Cassandra deployment activities using Unix /
Linux and PERL.
• In depth knowledge of architecting and creating Cassandra database
• Proven expertise in Cassandra architecture and performance tuning
• Deep end-to-end expertise in Cassandra & ndash Open source and Datastax
Bachelors of Science in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering or
equivalent work experience required.
*5+ years of development of mission critical systems, including server side
development. Expertise in designing and building core Product platform
and/or web services in a distributed environment Expertise in
design/implementation for availability, scalability, reliability and
performance Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to
multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines*
*• Java, Scala, Basic Python • BigData: Apache Spark and its Ecosystem,
Storm • NoSQL: Cassandra, Riak, Hbase, • SQL data bases , Hive, Pig,
PrestoDB, Impala, SparkQL, Shark • Other: Oozie, Apace Kafka, • Implement
Apache Spark solutions on Cassandra.*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,Milpitas, CA,
*Phone: 408-418-5779 ext 252 |Fax: 408-608-6088 | *
*Email: **ma...@idctechnologies.com* <kara...@idctechnologies.com>*| Web: *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.