My client is looking for* Mobile Developer with some Xamarin experience *

Please let me know if you are interested.

*Title:: Mobile Developer with some Xamarin experience*

*Location:: Dallas,Tx*

*MOI:: Face to Face*

*Duration:: 24+ months Contract*

Client is looking for a Senior level Mobile Application Developer position
responsible for designing, developing and implementing mobile applications.

Requirements:

   -
      - *Native Mobile Application Development*
      - *iOS Development*
      - *Android Development*
      - *SDK Development*
      - *Bluetooth and Wireless Protocols*
      - *UI Layouts*.
   - Excellent understanding of mobile native application development tools
   (iOS and Android), processes, and technologies.
   - Expert knowledge and hands on experience of Android (Java preferred)
   and iOS (Objective-C) programming languages and Web Services and Web API
   for web, native and hybrid apps.
   - Excellent knowledge and hands on experience of cross platform
   frameworks for iOS, Android and Windows.
   - Experience deploying to Apple app stores and Google Play.
   - *Experience with Xamarin platform is a must.*
   - Experience with Web Development (ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> & MVC) is
   required.
   - Experience with version control in a team environment.
   - Knowledge and experience with Sitecore CMS is a plus.
   - Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
   - Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution
   development team.
   - Excellent verbal and written communications skills - Ability to manage
   tasks and timelines effectively.

Please send me below information to submit your resume to client.

 Full Name

Current location

Contact number:

Email: