Hi,

We have *Eagle Consultant *position for one our known client In *NY*,
please go through the job description, if you’re interested please send me
your word updated resume with expected hourly pay rate.

 *Position: Eagle Consultant*

*Location: NYC, NY*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description:*

1.     Should have 8+ Years of Eagle Product suite.

2.     Strong Eagle Pace/ Star/ Performance Module experience.

3.    Strong Oracle Database Skills (SQL, PL/SQL).

4.    Should be familiar with Capital Market Domain.

5.    Should be able to work independently and interact with Business Users.

6.   Should have good Communication skills.

*Thanks and Regards*

*Rishi*

*IT Recruiter| Ven Soft LLC*

*4221 Walney Road, suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151*

*Office: **703-763-2541 (896)* *| Fax:* *732 875 0535*

*Email id:* *ri...@vensoftllc.com <ri...@vensoftllc.com>*  *|
**www.Vensoftllc.com
<http://www.vensoftllc.com/> *

*Ven Soft LLC is ranked 616 – on the 2014 Inc. 5000 List and
is successfully providing full IT consulting services to Fortune 500 firms
with offices all over US and with headquarters in Fairfax, Virginia*