Hi Associates,
Hope you are doing great,
Please review the requirement and let me know if you have any Consultant
for the below position,

*Immediate Need Network Engineer Need Local to CT for Face to Face
Interview*

Position : Network Engineer
Location : Hartford,CT
Duration : 6+ months Contract

Experience, Skills, Knowledge
Bachelor’s degree (computer science, software engineering, or relevant
field) or equivalent work experience required.
7+ years’ experience required
Must have advanced skill level of, Windows Server 2008 and 2012 operating
systems in a large corporate environment.
Windows Server Operating Systems and components
Active Directory
Name Resolution Services (DNS & WINS)
DHCP
High Availability and Clustered configurations
Patch Management
Knowledge of NetApp SAN and NAS storage devices. (Flexpod)
Knowledge of IBM xiv SAN and servers including blade enclosures.
Knowledge of Cisco UCS blade servers.
Knowledge of backup tools (preferably NetBackup).
Advanced experience supporting VMware 5.5 and Citrix 6.5.
Disaster Recovery support knowledge.
Excellent customer skills and the ability to collaborate with our MIS teams
when trouble shooting infrastructure or business application issues.
Must be a quick learner / adapts easily (non-tech skill) & Excellent
communication (non-tech)
Must be a team player and previous experience in supporting business
applications and resolving any problems and issues that may come from
applications.
Regards,
Roy Smith | IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel # (609) 310 - 5298
Email:  roy.sm...@itbtalent.com
Website: www.itbrainiac.com