Role: JIRA Administrator
Experience: 5+ years
- 3+ years Atlassian admin experience (user set up, queue creation,
managing workflows, setting up tempo teams, creating forms)
- Plugin testing/vetting
- Support services for Atlassian's Confluence, JIRA
- Experience with JIRA user training
- Experience with Atlassian add-ons including FOLIO, Tempo, Jira
Capture, Agile Poker, User Story Map an asset
- Proficient with Atlassian tool suite
- Experience with hosted environments and remotely co-located systems
- Programming knowledge with an understanding of various Java frameworks
- Experience developing JIRA plugins using Atlassian SDK is plus
- Able to create complex JIRA workflows, screen schemes, permission
schemes, notification schemes
- JIRA design and analytical skills
- Some Project management experience is required.
IDC Technologies Inc. 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA,
*Contact :* 408-457-9399 *EXT-* 2052 *,* - *Official*:
a...@idctechnologies.com <ashw...@idctechnologies.com> - *Ymail/Gtalk*:
aatul.recrui...@gmail.com <ami.jaiswal...@gmail.com> *URL-* .
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.