Hello Partner,
Hope you are doing great!!

Please let me know if you have any consultants for the below position,I
would appreciate if you can send a word version of your Consultant resume
and the best number to reach,Visa Status and Current Location of him/her..

*Job Title: Build and Release Engineer with Dynamics AX Exp.*
*Location: Grand Rapids, MI*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
Must have at least 3 years of experience

Responsibilities
• Primary owner of build and release tools and processes for our internal
applications.
• Work with development, QA and project management teams to set release
schedules and environments in a dynamic fast-paced

environment.
• Help define best practices for source control, continuous integration,
automated testing, build automation, deployment, and release

management.
• Maintain high quality by participating in code reviews.
• Maintain detailed build and release notes.
• Build tools for internal use to support software engineering best
practices.

Minimum Qualifications
• Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Build/Release experience.
• Experience with source control tools like TFS.
• Experience in Microsoft Release management tool for Visual Studio is a
big plus
• Knowledge of power shell scripting is a plus.
• Experience in Windows and deploying applications, web services to IIS
• Development and QA experience, including automated test development

if you are comfortable with requirement,
please fill the below details and reply me ASAP.

Full name:
Current Location (State & City):
Last 4 Digits of SSN Number:
Contact Number:
Email ID:
skype ID:
Expected hourly Rate:
Visa Status:
Total IT Experience:
Total US Exp:
Availability for Interview:
Availability to Start :
Any interviews attended / pipe line.
Ant two references:
1) Email id and contact:
2) Email id and contact:

please provide H1b copy or any valid ID proof.
*Thanks&Regards*
*Naveen Chennupalli*
*Ph: 616-929-5848*
*Email: naveen.chennupa...@initechglobal.com