Hope you are doing great!!!
This is *VINEETA* from *TRG Inc.*
Please share profiles on *vine...@tresourceinc.com
The Senior Network Engineer will design, implement, maintain, and support
the growing network infrastructure. The individual will be part of a team
that is responsible for designing and developing scalable, maintainable,
highly available network architectures that meet business objectives and
SLAs. Additionally, the individual will be responsible for tracking,
detailing, and remediating network infrastructure-related issues through
the Service Desk Ticket and Change Management processes.
· Install, administer, and troubleshoot various Cisco network
devices and service (e.g. routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls,
VPN, QoS, and communication lines)
· Maximize network performance by monitoring performance,
troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades, and
collaborating with network architects on network optimization
· Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies and
defining\monitoring access. Maintain network security through proper
configuration of VPN and Firewalls
· Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service
packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
· Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the
internet and its workings i.e. DNS, Routing, NAT, web traffic, and email
*Required Skills, Experience, and Education:*
· Cisco *Routers* & *Switches*
· Cisco *UCS* and Cisco *Nexus* Switches
· Cisco DMVPN & IPSEC *VPN* Technologies
· Proven hands-on network engineering experience
· *CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)*
· Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g*., IPSEC, HSRP,
BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS*)
· Solid understanding of the *OSI or TCP/IP model*
· Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and
network analytics tools
· *Excellent verbal and written communication skills*
· Must be a team player (team oriented) and willing to follow
directions, as well as take initiative
· Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited institution and 6
plus years of relevant experience
*Desired Skills and Experience:*
· *Knowledge of VoIP implementation and support*
· Cisco UC version 10+ (*Call Manager, Unity Connect, IM & Presence
· *Cisco Voice Gateway* H323/SIP/SCCP/SRST/MGCP, T1/PRI & POTS
Thanks and Regards,
*Vineeta Shukla* | *Technical Recruiter*
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
*Office**:* 408-709-1760 *Ext* : 934 | *Cell**: *415-259-4032 <408-933-9520>
*Gtalk/YIM:* <http://www.tresourceinc.com/> *vineeta.viny007* | *Fax:*
vine...@tresourceinc.com | www.tresourceinc.com
[image: Description: Description: Description: Description:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.