Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resume to  ph...@appsfusion.com

*SFDC Developers *

*Parsippany, NJ*

*6-12months*

*Required VISA Copy along with Submission *

*3 Open positions *

·         8+ years of total experience

·         3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com/*Force.com*
Architecture, Design and Development.

·         Candidate must have completed at least 2 Salesforce
Implementations successfully.

·         *Must have Salesforce.com DEV401* or ADM201 Certification.

·         *Advance Developers* Certification is preferred.

·         Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate
systems.

·         Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex
Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration
Tool, Web Services.

·         Proficiency in SOQL, HTML, XML, JavaScript, SQL, Java or C#,
SOAP-based web services.

·         Prior *Hotel Industry* experience would be an added advantage

·         Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus.

·         Must have Object Oriented Development Skills (Java, .Net)

·         Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA
design principles would be preferred.

·         Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as
Eclipse.

·         Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.

·         Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with
varying skill set levels.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted