*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : EDI Analyst with Edifecs Mapper Exp. Location :
Richardson, TX *
*Duration : 6+ Months *
*Interview : Strongly preferred a f2f, but will do a phone screen *
* Edifecs Mapping Experience Must *
· Ideal candidate will have extensive experience configuring
Edifecs (and creating maps) for translating and validating HIPAA 5010
transactions and customized transaction formats, can lead a team in a new
configuration along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Edifecs (v 7.0.8 and higher) configuration
· XEngine Service (XES), and XEngine Server
· MapBuilder - Configuration, set-up, and installation using
· Creating detailed requirements from a Developer perspective, low
level design at the component level for different healthcare HIPAA
· XML / XSLT code writing and XML parsing.
· Code deployments, and automatic builds.
· Strong communication skills.
· Java/Java script and Groovy proficiency
· Knowledge of Linux environment (commands)
*Good troubleshooting abilities Desired Skill or Knowledge of: *
· Edifecs Routing (EAM) Resources need to have a full understanding
of EDI, how to help users determine their mapping
specifications/requirements, code in java script and groovy to handle the
customization that might be needed, create Edifecs routes, agreements, and
· All this is part of setting up a new account in Edifecs so that
data is translated and validated per requirements/specifications and is
processed (flows) to all the appropriate applications.
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.