Hope you are doing well…
Please let me know if have any suitable consultant available for below
position, and you can share updated resume along with rate & contact
details at rshe...@aclatinc.net
*Eagan, MN Sr. Software Developer 5 Months *
*Sr. Software Developer*
Looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to help with the
quality assurance development for our Datascope Select product.The ideal
candidate for this position has a strong technical background and
experience with software programming and scripting. Candidate should be
able to apply this experience to automate all types of testing wherever
possible. Experience in automated software testing especially in the
financial market industry is a plus. The ability to work closely with
developer and participating both white box and black box testing is
*SDET is responsible for:*
- Understanding product functionality, data content, and system
architecture of the product being tested.
- Define, automate and organize wide variety of test types including
unit, functional, performance, and regression.
- Participate in designing and building test frameworks and integrating
automation test into the build system.
- Continuously re-assess test coverage and work closely with developer
and stakeholders on improving the product quality
- Tracking and managing defects.
- Reporting on testing status and results.
*Required Skills: *
- 3+ years of experience in testing Web application and Web Services
(SOAP and REST)
- Experience with automated testing tools and technologies including
- 3+ years of Programming or Scripting experience (Particularly in C# )
- Experience with test cases management and defect tracking tools JIRA
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience.
- Good written & oral communication skills are mandatory.
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Desire to share information and train others is essential.
- Honest, open, passionate, positive can-do attitude, self-sufficient.
- Ability to rapidly absorb new concepts - either technological, or
*Preferred Skills: *
- Experience working with build management tool including TeamCity
- Advanced user of Automated Testing Tools (e.g. Selenium, QTP,
SilkPerformer, SilkTest). Formal training in an automated testing tool is a
- Familiarity with databases particularly Sybase. Ability to understand
schemas and write basic queries using SQL.
- Experience working in the financial information industry.
5 E. College Drive Suite 100| Arlington Heights, IL
(847) 577 3501 Ext: 3509
(847) 577 2568 Fax
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.