Hi...

I hope you are doing well. I do have new requirement please go through it
if you are comfortable send me updated resumes to   *ja...@techaxial.com
<ja...@techaxial.com>*

*Position     = .Net Developer*

*Location    =  Ann Arbor ,MI *

*Duration   = Long term*

*Below are the skills we are seeking:*

•         3-4 years of experience with .NET Framework 3.5 or higher

•         C#, VB, and ASP.NET development

•         XHTML, CCS2, DHTML, AJAX, JavaScript development experience

•         Visual Studio .NET 2003, and 2005, Visual SourceSafe

*Knowledge in the following is a plus:*

•         SQL Server 2005

•         ORM Tools

•         Web Services

James Reddy

Sr .Business Development Manager (BDM)

Ph No :  917-775-7903

Email ID :  ja...@techaxial.com

Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter

http://techaxial.com/

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”-*Philippians 4:13*

Note :  This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want to be
removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly remove
upon receipt *