resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : IBM MDM ConsultantLocation : Milwaukee, WIDuration : 12-24
Months ContractJob Description:-*Deep experience in Master Data Management
practices and concepts (5+ years of MDM experience).
Experience in IBM Infosphere MDM tool (version 11.4).
Knowledge of IBM MDM standard edition.
Knowledge of IBM MDM Advanced edition (Physical MDM) and migration from
standard to advanced edition
Knowledge of IBM Initiate as part of SDP Probabilistic Matching Engine
Implementation
Knowledge in data load (full/delta) using inbound broker , data unload
(full/delta) using outbound broker , matching algorithms , rules and data
configuration
Customization and configuration of Web Sphere Application Server
Experience in Core Java
Ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical team.
Ability to coordinate with external providers and vendors regarding data
and technology solutions.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*