Please check the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants available for this position.
*Job Title : Java Architect*
*Location : Mountain View, CA // Culvar City,
*Duration : 6+ Month contract *
- Provide technical leadership in all areas of the EPMP, including
solution discovery, design, development, identifying and de-risking of
best-in-class open source and third-party technologies.
- Interface with technical leaders outside of your organization to
gather technical requirements and ensure successful integrations,
development processes and production launches.
- Work with and understand components of a complex SOA-based system,
developed with high quality Java code in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Through example, inculcate passion and enthusiasm for
- Develop unit test cases and integrate with the continuous build
process to ensure quality and reliability.
- Welcome challenges and use your sharp problem solving skills to
expertly surmount them.
- Working well with others in a strong team environment is critical,
both with your immediate peers, as well as with client teams integrating
with our components.
- Minimum of 10 years of software development experience
- Master of developing enterprise-class solutions using Java, RESTful
APIs, various persistence layers and types of databases.
- Experience with, and solid understanding of, message oriented
middleware, AMQP, Open Stack, microservice architecture.
- Master of object-oriented programming concepts and design patterns.
- Strong Linux, bash skills and experience with various scripting
tools/languages such as Jenkins, Puppet, Vagrant.
- Familiarity with test automation tools such as JMeter and Selenium a
- Experience with message queue technologies, RESTful APIs, scalable
backend systems and SaaS solutions designs.
- Basic understanding of various database solutions – SQL and no-SQL
technologies, particularly Couchbase.
- Ability to understand, develop and extend complex systems.
- Experience with putting resiliency, high-availability and disaster
recovery patterns in to practice in demanding production environments.
- Experience with software testing strategies and unit and automated
- Passion for solving challenging problems.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Propensity to thrive in a strong team-oriented environment.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.