Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process.* Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Job Title: SQL DBA Consultant *
*Primary Skill: SQL-DBA*
*Experiences: Above 5 years*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location: Houston, TX, USA. *
- Experience in implementation and support of Replication and Log
shipping High Availability features and troubleshooting
- Working experience of managing Large databases > 2TB is desired.
- Working experience of managing databases in Cluster
- Managing Security permissions for databases
- Ability to Backup and Restore databases
- Knowledge on Indexes, triggers, Linked servers, Jobs and Maintenance
- Knowledge on *ITIL* processes is mandatory
- SQL DM complete knowledge, SQL Compliance manager, DBArtisan knowledge
- Broad knowledge of RDBMS structures including schema creation,
modification, monitoring and performance tuning, complex query
optimization, backup and recovery techniques and in-depth troubleshooting
- Strong foundation in TSQL programming and querying including creating,
modifying and deploying scripts and stored procedures that include self
joins, date functions, inline functions, correlated sub-queries, exception
handling, views, triggers and dynamic TSQL.
- Basic understanding of SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server
Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Office
SharePoint Server Enterprise features, and PerformancePoint Server.
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.