Dear Consultant,

Hope you are doing well

We have very good position with our client, please let me know if you are
comfortable with the below job description with your updated resume.

Subject: Urgent!!! SFDC Architect
Location:Baltimore,MD
Duration:12 + Months

*PLEASE MAIL ME AT jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com <jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com>*

Job Description:
1.Several years of strong experience in Architecture, Analysis, Design,
Implementation and Maintenance of Applications on SFDC Force.com platform
2.Extensive experience of automating complex business processes using
declarative features such as workflows, approvals, dynamic approvals and
validation rules.
3.Detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture through Visual Force
pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers / Components, Apex Classes / Triggers
4.Provide the Architecture/ high level design documents.
5.Experience with Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
6.Proficiency in HTML, XML, Flex, JavaScript, ASP, SQL, Java or C++,
HTTP/REST and SOAP-based web services
7.Extensive experience in implementation of salesforce.com Chatter
functionality.
8.Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector,
DemandTools, Eclipse Force.com IDE) and other development tools, including
Informatica

Regards,
Jenny Smith- Technical Recruiter
Desk No #  412- 238-8594 | Email: jenny.sm...@itbtalent.com
Fax 312.582.2699
ITBrainiac Inc.
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
www.itbrainiac.com