Please send profiles to *na...@psitcorp.com <na...@psitcorp.com> - 214 295
*Role : Sr. Java Middleware*
*Location : Bothell, WA*
*Duration : Longterm*
Part of the SWAT team responsible for eService Platform of Client. Perform
detailed analysis and deliver defect fixes to support functionality of
Client’s service. Provide technical assistance in evaluating and developing
fixes for this system in a timely manner and ensuring that the business
user requirements are met.
*Position Duties and Responsibilities:*
• Accepts tickets / defects from the business user team
• Provide technical defect fixes, suggestions to meet
business and functional requirements.
• Ability to triage an issue and classify it as a defect /
• Meet project SLAs for the defect fixes.
• Work with multiple teams including Business and
Middleware (TIBCO/DELL BOOMI) to understand the root cause of the problem.
• Attend meetings with business teams to determine
potential impacts to T-Mobile’s front-end customers and any other systems.
• Attend development team scrum meetings to answer defect
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.