Please check the below requirements and let me know if you have consultants
available for this position
*Position: Jr. C/ UNIX Consultant*
*Location: Plano, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
• Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master’s
degree and up to two years of experience.
• 2 or more years of experience writing code using C and C++.
• Basic understanding of SQL RDBMS and SQL Batch.
*Job Specific Skills/Special Functions:*
• Basic understanding of modern software design and development
methodologies (e.g., OO).
• Basic understanding of modern SCM (software configuration
• Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting,
and testing methodologies.
• Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an
Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
• Understanding of basic Database Administration.
• Understanding of quality and security standards.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.