Dear all,

Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned

position, please send the resume to hemant.si...@infogium.com.

*Position Title: Linux Admin*

*Location- Atlanta GA*

*Duration-6 months *

*face to face interview *

*Required Skills:*

3+ years of experience as a Unix Administrator

2+ years of experience with Red Hat Linux Servers

Experience CentOS

Experience with Windows OS

Experience utilizing VMWare for virtualization

Must have experience with Microsoft Exchange

Some Mobile experience is required

Experience patching, installing, configuring and deploying systems

Experience troubleshooting on the OS level

Experience with both maintenance and projects

Experience in an Enterprise Level Environment

Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills

Must be able to work in a team environment

Must have a troubleshooting mindset

Desired Skills:

Scripting experience is preferred

Familiarity with performance tuning and Load Balancers

Familiarity with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud technology is a plus

A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field of study is desired

Description of Role/Responsibilities:

This is an excellent opportunity for a Unix Administrator to join an
established yet rapidly growing organization in the greater Columbus area.
We are looking for individuals that have experience with RHEL servers and
have utilized VMWare for virtualization.  This position will be a mix
between project based work and troubleshooting/maintenance.  Ideal
candidates will have some scripting experience and a familiarity with
Amazon Web Services would be excellent as the team is going to the Cloud
and has AWS as a major upcoming project.  This is a contract-to-hire
position with approved headcount in the organization.  We need people who
can work in a team environment, interact with others and are confident in
their abilities.  If you are looking for a career change with a company
that values their employees, then this is the next move for you!!