Columbus, Ohio preferred. long-term ongoing contract.
• Experience with HP QuickTest Professional or HP UFT and HP ALM / Quality
• Good understanding of common Systems Development Lifecycle methodologies,
including Waterfall and iterative approaches like Agile / Scrum.
• Exhibits good written and verbal communication skills.
• Consistently delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality
and attention to detail.
• Retail / supply chain background is preferred.
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years’ experience in test / QA roles
• 3+ years in Test Automation HP QTP , HP ALM
• 3+ years coding with VB Script
• Working knowledge of SQL
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager
Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.